Since the email confirmation builder has been around, we have all been quite busy over here at ACD. From requests to optimize customer email confirmations to providing a full-service setup requested through any of our Omni-channel support channels, our Troops team has been right there to assist. Over the past two months, we have had a total of 14 service requests for email builder setups, updates, or just a quick optimization. To some of you, that may not seem like much, but all broken down is roughly 60 email template setups/updates and 10 optimization requests!
We commonly get three types of email builder requests. These typically include:
- New template setups – either moved over from our hard-coded system or built from scratch by the team.
- Template updates – for example, signature updates, format changes to layouts, or adding or removing tokens from configured templates.
- Optimizations – this is an audit of current templates already built in the confirmation builder; it always helps to have an extra set of eyes.
New template setups typically take the longest from start to completion with adding and removing conditions and unique layouts. Optimizations are more of a quick but thorough check for accuracy and best practices.
There are different avenues to make an email confirmation builder request with the ACD Troops Team. We are happy to assist through any of the following methods of communication:
- By creating a ticket through our Service Desk
- Call, text, or email us:
- Product Support – (385) 300-2220
- Email – email@example.com
Currently, several proposals are in the process of being completed, and our various support channels are ready to tackle anything new.
Please reach out to our team if you need assistance!